We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to seeing the body of Christ in Iquitos, Peru unite to make reproducing disciples in the Amazon Region of Peru. We are dedicated to training up the body of Christ for ministry through Theological training and one on one discipleship of Pastors. We believe that the local church is God’s instrument in the world to share the gospel and we are dedicated to seeing a strong local church in Iquitos capable of planting churches in every tribe of the Peruvian Amazon, as well as internationally, therefore fulfilling the great commission.
To see that the river of living water flow within every tribe of the Peruvian Amazon, becoming devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
To unite and equip the local church of Iquitos, and believers called to ministry, giving them the necessary theological and practical training to plant churches in every tribe of the Peruvian Amazon and to the ends of the earth.
We affirm all of the historical Baptist documents as listed on http://www.sbc.net/bfm2000/bfmcomparison.asp. We also accept the National Association of Evangelicals Statement of faith as adopted by the national Association of Evangelicals, https://www.nae.net/statement-of-faith./
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory. Faith in Christ alone is necessary for salvation.
4. We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy spirit is absolutely necessary.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of salvation and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
*Modified version of National Association of Evangelicals